Shipping Guidelines (FedEx)
Below are the shipping guidelines for all order selected for shipment through FedEx.
- Orders placed before 12pm noon PST will begin process and ship same day. Any orders placed after 12pm noon, will be processed and shipped the following business day.
- Once the order has shipped you will be issued a tracking number for the package. You will be able to follow the progress of the order as it is in transit to the shipping address.
- We do not count processing days or days of pick up in the schedule. Our timeline is estimated strictly on transit days.
- We process and ship from our warehouse in Southern California.
- Normal FedEx Ground shipping takes about 2 business days, and about 3 or 4 at most to the west coast and close states.
- It can take 5-7 business days for shipping to the east coast from our warehouse.
- FedEx does not deliver to residences on Saturdays or Sundays. FedEx Express and FedEx Home Delivery options may have extra option cost, but can be used for Saturday delivery.
- Once an order has been picked up for shipping the carrier does assume responsibility for the package. Any issues while in transit will be addressed with the carrier directly.
- We do not refund any shipping costs due to delays with weather or any other issue that was out of the control of the carrier. Any updates or delays can be checked using the tracking number issued to you when the order is successfully shipped.
- PLEASE NOTE: FedEx does ship to military or A.P.O addresses.
- When entering a shipping address please make sure to double check the information entered to ensure there will be no issues when the order is shipped.
HOLIDAY SHIPPING SCHEDULE:
For further information regarding the FedEx Shipping Schedule please see: